November 1 - 22 2019
Repertoire Focus: Canadian Compositions only
Who can participate?
- Students of teachers who belong to Provincial Associations, which are members of CFMTA
- All instrumentalists and vocalists of any age who are studying with a Registered Music Teacher
- All levels from beginner to advanced
- CFMTA members may register to be an adjudicator for this festival
- Register online
- Submit a link to your MP 4 video recording of performance that has been uploaded as unlisted to your YouTube channel
- Submit a pdf of the score
- One performance per entry
- Multiple entries are welcome
- Payment by PayPal
Students will receive a written adjudication of their performance[s] via email and a Certificate of Participation via Canada Post with a Bronze, Silver or Gold seal indicating standard achieved.
To submit an entry click here
For more information about adjudicators, or becoming an adjudicator, click here