The CFMTA/FCAPM offers membership to qualified music teachers through Provincial Associations. Requirements vary from province to province. For clarification, please see a provincial website for provincial contacts and more details.
Benefits of being a member of your Provincial/Territorial Registered Teachers' Association and the CFMTA/FCAPM:
- Support through communication, advocacy and professional development
- The Canadian Music Teacher, our official magazine, published 3 times a year containing articles and reviews
- News of first release publications
- Biennial conventions
- Scholarships and Awards for students
- Access to Young Artist Series
- Canada Music Week® Music Writing Competitions
- Awards for Teachers
- $5 million third party liability insurance included in your fees
- Teacher/Student referrals through its Provincial Associations
- Participation in Collaborative events on national and international levels
- Access to a National body helping to shape musical education in Canada
- Access to reduced rates on Home and Auto Insurance through the Personal
Membership - How to Join
To access the benefits listed above, you must first be a member of a Provincial or Territorial Association.
Click on the link to the Province/Territory where you reside to join a Registered Music Teachers’ Association.
|Newfoundland and Labrador
|Prince Edward Island