CFMTA/FCAPM – Branching Out 2019
Music on the Move
CFMTA/FCAPM is pleased to announce the 2019 – 2020 Branching Out Initiative “Music on the Move”. Branches are encouraged to organize and present recitals in non-traditional venues. By doing this, we are branching out into our communities in non-traditional ways, as well as encouraging our students to present their music to audiences who may not otherwise have access.
Some suggestions for venues would be:
- Hosting a recital in a local park
- Hosting a recital in a local mall, restaurant, or small business
- Hosting a sidewalk recital in front of a small business
- Hosting a recital during intermission at a sporting event
By taking our music directly into the community we can continue to branch out in new and innovative ways.
CFMTA/FCAPM will donate $100.00 to each branch that hosts an event by March 15, 2020.
Applications submitted online - www.cfmta.org Deadline for submission March 31, 2020.
Information needed for the application:
- Branch name
- Branch contact person - with email and phone
- Make cheque payable to
- Mailing address for cheque
- Short description of event
For more information: Anita Perry email@example.com
Photo Consent Forms