Branching Out 2023 - 2024 - Random Acts of Music
The 2023-2024 Branching Out initiative, “Random Acts of Music”, encourages branches to step out into their communities!
The intent is to share music with others by finding inspiration in new and less usual places, and with new audiences, through unique and innovative presentations and events:
- Perform during intermission at a sporting event
- Arrange a “Colour by Music” event at a local art gallery, featuring student performances reflective of a current art exhibition
- Host a musical event in a local park
- Organize a “Candlelight Music” meditational evening at a church, combining music with poetry readings.
- Hold a recital in the library or art gallery
- Put on a concert at City Hall
Events may be live in-person, live-streamed, or pre-recorded.
CFMTA/FCAPM will donate $100.00 to each branch that hosts an event by March 15, 2024.
Applications are to be submitted online at www.cfmta.org and must include a write-up of the event, a photo, and a completed photo release form. The deadline for submissions is March 31, 2024.
For more information: Heather Fyffe email@example.com
- Online application - Click here
- Posters - Poster 8.5 x 11 - Colour
- Photo Consent Forms
- Press Release for provinces to
use for their provincial and local events