CFMTA/FCAPM – Branching Out 2020 / 2021
Professional Peer Outreach
Given there are successful music teachers who are not members of our association and as part of CFMTA-FCAPM’s mission statement “To provide leadership in music education across Canada,” our Branching Out event for 2020-2021 will be:
Reaching Out to Our Professional Peers
Some possibilities include:
- Extending an invitation to our professional peers to attend an informal/formal social gathering
- Extending an invitation to our professional peers to attend a professional development event, such as a workshop or master class
- Extending an invitation to our professional peers and their students to attend an RMT concert/recital
- Extending an invitation to our professional peers and their students to attend a Young Artist concert/recital
- Creating a branch event that could involve all teachers, such as a music writing competition, poster contest, community outreach opportunity
A spirit of inclusivity will help raise the standard of music instruction and professional development, creating more engaged music teachers and helping to keep music alive in the hearts and minds of Canadians.
CFMTA/FCAPM will donate $100.00 to each branch that hosts an event by March 15, 2021.
Applications are to be submitted on-line at www.cfmta.org and must include a write-up of the event, a photo and a completed photo release form. Deadline for submissions is March 31, 2021.
For more information: Anita Perry email@example.com
Photo Consent Forms