The National CFMTA Essay Competition invites submissions of essays on any topic related to music teaching, pedagogy or performance practice. This competition is open to all Canadian residents currently attending high school, or studying at the university undergraduate and graduate levels. There is no fee to enter.
The Lorna Wanzel Prizes are awarded to the first and second place recipients in each category.
Deadline May 1, 2018
2018 - Downloads
- Download poster 8.5 x 11 - 11 x 17 Colour
- Download poster 8.5 x 11 - 11 x 17 Black & White
- Guildelines and Application form (PDF)
- Guidelines and Appilcation form (Word)
For more information please contact: Po Yeh at email@example.com
- For past winners please check out our Archives