BE A PART OF OUR TEAM!
Administrative Program Assistant
An Administrative Program Assistant will:
- Liaise with and support Chairs and committees (*see below)
- Aim to provide consistency across the CFMTA competitions and programs
- Liaise with Provincial & Territorial program convenors for consistency
- Handle details of Official Registrations, Trademarks, Legal issues, etc.
- Negotiate terms of current member benefits, like Insurance programs
- Initiate new ideas for member benefits, like collaborative support with similar organizations, and member perks
- Evaluate and make recommendations for Bylaws and Policies & Procedures
- Liaise with & support the CFMTA Staff and Officers
- Report to the Board and take direction from the Board
- Assist the Conference Committee with planning
- Attend Board meetings as requested
The Administrative Program Assistant will be responsible for:
- ensure that consistent documentation of competition rules and procedures is presented across the country
- assist the respective Chair with assessing the current program for its effectiveness, use, and value to members
Proposed Contract Salary $14, 000 per annum. Expected average 40 hours monthly.
Call for Applications issued September 2023, with an expected hiring timeline by January 2024.
Submit Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to the CFMTA Policies & Procedures: https://www.cfmta.org/docs/p-p/2022-2023-Polices-%20Procedures.pdf
See the P&P for more details about Standing Committee Chair duties. Link to the Nomination Form: https://www.cfmta.org/en/forms/