Branching Out 2022-2023: "Collaborating with the Arts and Beyond."
The 2022-2023 Branching Out initiative, Collaborating with the Arts and Beyond, encourages branches to host and/or participate in events that connect music with visual arts, drama, dance, and beyond. With a goal of blending music with another sector or organization, both will be enhanced and inspired by the exchange of ideas, perspectives, and creative thought. Events may be live in-person, live-streamed, or pre-recorded for broadcast at the discretion of the Branch and/or participants.
- Partnering with another arts organization to create something unique and innovative.
- Recital showcasing some of an art gallery's exhibits accompanied by appropriate music (music and art from eras such as Impressionism, Classical, modern)
- Collaborative music & dance performances
- Student compositions inspired by art/dance/nature (the beyond?)
- An artist creating a painting or pottery to music
- Spoken word/music performances
- Animal/Nature conservancies
- Planetarium or Science Centres
- Panel discussion or seminar on performance anxiety as it relates to both sports and music
CFMTA/FCAPM will donate $100.00 to each branch that hosts an event by March 15, 2023.
Applications are to be submitted online at www.cfmta.org and must include a write-up of the event, a photo, and a completed photo release form. The deadline for submissions is March 31, 2023.
For more information: Anita Perry email@example.com
- Online application - Click here
- Posters - Poster 8.5 x 11 - Colour
- Photo Consent Forms
- Press Release for provinces to
use for their provincial and local events